Cindy Williamson, Ladies Ministry Coordinator
Kristi Osborne, Ladies Ministry Secretary
I am honored to be the Ladies Ministry Coordinator! Since being appointed at the Ladies Coordinator for Word Alive Revival Center, my sincere desire has been to promote unity in the Ladies of our church! With such busy lives each of us lead, it is often difficult to come together as one unit to uplift and encourage one another as we lift up the name of Jesus. Our Goal is to be a light, not only each other, but reaching the Ladies in the community who may need support, encouragement and a sense of belonging.
- We will be exceptional examples of Christian Women so that we can motivate others – including each other – to become not just women but virtuous women of God.
- We will embody true sisters in Christ by sharing the love of God with one another through true fellowship.
- We will rise to the higher calling God has on our lives as Christian women by utilizing our God given gifts and talents to build His kingdom.
- We will walk boldly and unashamed, proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ taking an uncompromising stand daily.
- We will give God all the honor and all the glory for His mighty works that He will perform through us.
“I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” Psalm 139:14